Notes for the DVD.
Contents of the DVD are ...
a must see video for your congregation of St Andrews, Bletchley. This is a situation where decline has been reversed in part thanks to a Home Mission grant, and now the church has reached the point where they are able to come off this support. This is a Home Mission Good news story. There are two versions of the video, the longer includes Esther’s testimony, the shorter is without this. We have also included a couple of formats for each video, so hopefully one of them will work on your system.
Furthermore you can access the longer Video online (with subtitles should you so wish) at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvevcHQd8BA
There is also a PDF file of some questions that might give you a way in to discussing some of the themes that arise, perhaps in a group context. These questions may or may not be relevant to your church context. The PDF can be accessed here - DVD 2016 HM questions
40 Days of Daring Greatly
We have included videos associated in some way with this initiative which you can see here
- 'Dinky the Donkey' - the Palm Sunday script came from assemblies.org.uk, and they've given us the author's permission to use it. This came from a youth group within the CBA church family - a youth group who are daring greatly, and blazing a trail for the rest of us!
- Andrew Goldsmith minister of Ampthill talking about their exiting project in the local Coffee shop
- Short videos by Geoff Colmer, Jon Bishop & Alice McDermott on a time when they dared greatly
- Colin Pye’s original video encouraging us to dare greatly.
- Why Should Christ Want Me? - Spoken Word: a great poem by one of Ampthill’s young people - Naomi Sherwood.